Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another Great Reason To Drink Wine!

I've been looking for a ring holder for about a year now with no luck, I have a weird 
aversion to velvet so that eliminates about half my options to start out with and I just haven't found one that speaks to me. So I decided to combine two things I have a lot of rings and WINE CORKS! I have an old RIBBA shadow box from IKEA that I never used, I don't even remember what I bought it for (which describes about half of the stuff I walk out of IKEA holding).

So I grabbed my hand dandy hot glue gun and got to work. First I placed them all in how I wanted, I had to cut the corks one the bottom row in half for the right spacing, then I started glueing my rows together end to end. Then I glued each row down with a little space in between each one. Final step add rings, grab a glass of wine and admire your handy work!


No comments:

Post a Comment