Monday, January 21, 2013

Dining Table Makeover Begins

I have been looking for an old dining table to makeover for about a year now because all we have is a two-seater cafe style table, which is great, if you have no friends or family who aren't 5'2". Well... after countless hours on KSL, Craigslist, & Ebay, we found it, the one that I was picturing in my head, & it didn't wobble or smell weird, so we handed the $100 over & took her home.


I happen to hate medium or light wood & believe you need to paint, white wash, or stain it dark. So now begins all the possibilities of what I could do to this little treasure. I can't quite commit myself to bold colors yet because the fear of changing my mind about the dining room color palette looms over my head, so I'm sticking to my safe black & white zone. Here's what I plan on doing to it.



I haven't quite nailed down the fabrics yet. I'm thinking along these lines. I am DEFINITELY sold on the chevron, just not sure of the others yet...





I'll keep you posted!!



No comments:

Post a Comment